Inframax is proud to be part of the communities we service and annually we commit a substantial sum of money to assisting community groups, charities, sports clubs and event organisers within the region we operate.
There are 3 main ways we can help:
- Providing a bbq or marquee / gazebo for free use at your event
- Providing traffic management solutions at a discounted rate for your event
- Providing a monetary donation to support your cause
We have a targeted approach to sponsorship, and assess all applications against set criteria, detailed below. This assessment process ensures our decisions are consistent, objective and aligned with our business goals.
The criteria and guidance for sponsorship assessment include:
- alignment with Inframax’s values, behaviours and principles
- ability to demonstrate an honest effort to partially raise own funds
- extent of exposure for Inframax through high visibility and a well-thought out sponsorship acknowledgement strategy
- being located within the geographic region we service
In the past we have supported King Country Rugby, the annual Mokau Trail Ride and a variety of local Te Kuiti events, including most recently as a Gold Sponsor of the Sir Colin Meads statue in Te Kuiti.
Most recently we sponsored the No5 King Country Rugby Jersey in the Heartland Championship, as a tribute to local legend, Sir Colin Meads.
We have also got behind Blue September in aid of raising awareness and education about Prostate Cancer.
If you’d like to approach us for help, a sponsorship request form can be downloaded here. [PDF, 220 KB]
Enquiries can be directed to email@example.com.