Inframax is proud to be part of the communities we service and we are committed to getting involved and providing support to help develop these communities.
We have a targeted approach to sponsorship, and we assess all applications against set criteria, detailed below. This assessment process ensures our decisions are consistent, objective and aligned with our business goals.
The criteria and guidance for sponsorship assessment include:
- alignment with Inframax’s values, behaviours and principles
- ability to demonstrate an honest effort to partially raise own funds
- extent of exposure for Inframax through high visibility and a well-thought out sponsorship acknowledgement strategy
- being located within the geographic region we service
There are 3 main ways we can help:
- Providing a bbq for free use at your event
- Providing traffic management solutions or product / labour at a discounted rate
- Providing a monetary donation to support an initiative
Inframax in the Community
In the past we have supported a wide variety of local schools, events and charities, some of which are showcased below:
We support local events through traffic management, transport and the use of our marquee and community bbqs. Recently we gave away 300 recycled cones to community groups (and no, there are none left).
If you’d like to approach us for help, a sponsorship request form can be downloaded here. [PDF, 220 KB]
Enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.